The Asian Vision Institute (AVI) is an independent think tank based in Cambodia.
The vision of the Institute is:
- To impact positive changes through knowledge co-creation and multi-stakeholder partnerships
- To build peaceful, inclusive, adapting and sustainable societies in Asia
- To promote Asian wisdom and perspective and the values of humanity, peace, and cultural diversity in Asia.
To realise the above vision the Institute aims to:
- Promote inclusive growth and people-centred development
- Conduct practical policy and program research
- Strengthen multi-stakeholder dialogue and strengthen cross-sectoral partnerships and collaboration
- Advance knowledge sharing and build leadership and innovation capacity.