1. Fed poised to approve quarter-point rate hike this week, despite market turmoil.
2. Collective Investment Scheme: How it works.
3. 4 million Chinese visitors will travel to four Mekong regions, including Cambodia.
4. Sri Lankan president announces restoration of country after receiving a nearly 3-billion-dollar budget package from the IMF.
5. Vietnamese rice prices rise, but rice exports fall lower.
6. China Aims for Its Gross Domestic Product to Expand Around 5% In 2023.
7. U.S. central bank willing to raise rates even higher and faster, Jerome Powell tells lawmakers.