1. Petrol, diesel, fuel oil imports dip 9.7% in H1.
2. New tobacco taxes predicted to generate $53M for Kingdom.
3. Cambodia’s GFT woes continue, 7,696 workers lose jobs.
4. Cambodia’s central bank says foreign reserves increased to $18.4 billion as of June.
5. Why India’s rice ban could trigger a global food crisis.
6. The Bank of Japan just shocked markets with a policy tweak — here’s why it matters.
7. Saudi Arabia’s economic growth slows as oil cuts, price drops bite into revenues.
8. Bank of England’s next move divides economists as data paints a mixed picture.